- Resource Center
The tools to keep your accounts safe.
Fraud Prevention with Positive Pay & Debit Block
Positive Pay services is an automatic way of identifying unauthorized or fraudulent check activity presented to your account, by verifying checks posting to your account against information provided via a check issue file.
- Reduces check fraud risk.
- Reduces expenses associated with unauthorized fraudulent transactions.
- Ensures fraudulent transactions are rejected before final payment and posting.
Debit Block services will monitor and block unauthorized ACH debits to your account.
- Protection against unauthorized transactions.
- Allows your business to choose to block all incoming ACH debits presented to your account or block ACH debits that match pre-established instructions given to NWSB Bank.
- Avoid the time-consuming and frustrating dispute process.
To learn more about our cash management for businesses, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call toll free 1.866.584.8949 (ext. 2), or complete the Business Contact Information Form.
Ways to Apply
Talk to us
We have dedicated staff that can assist you with getting started.