Manage your business’s finances efficiently with cash management.
Check out the online guide to learn more about how our online banking and bill pay can help you manage your accounts from whereever you are!
- Payments and Disbursements
Make payments easily and efficiently with a variety of our services.
Use ACH services to automatically send payments to vendors within Business Online Banking. You’ll save time and money by no longer preparing the payments manually.
- Reduce costs associated with issuing paper checks for vendor payments.
- Enjoy peace of mind with robust security measures, including dual control and dollar limits set per user.
- Decrease administrative expense by eliminating the need to monitor float and to reconcile checks issued to vendors.
- Eliminate the potential for lost or stolen checks. ACH payment origination is safer and more secure than issuing standard paper checks.
- Go green---ACH reduces your use of paper and other resources needed to produce the checks.
Pay your employees using Direct Deposit within Business Online Banking.
- Reduce costs associated with issuing standard payroll checks.
- Save time and decrease expense by eliminating the need to monitor disbursement float and to reconcile checks issued to employees.
- Eliminate the potential for lost or stolen checks; direct deposit of payroll is safer and more secure than issuing standard payroll checks.
- Go green---direct deposit of payroll reduces your use of paper checks and other resources needed to produce the paychecks.
- More convenient for employees---employees have quicker access to their funds and they no longer need to make a trip to the bank to cash their check.
Easily manage your funds through automatic transfers between your accounts.
- Whether your accounts are with us or are also with other financial institutions, you can manage your funds using Business Online Banking.
- Transfers between NWSB accounts can be done on the current business day or scheduled ahead of time, whenever you wish. If the same transfer is conducted periodically between the same accounts, you may schedule it as a recurring transfer, so that it takes place automatically. For transfers that include your accounts outside NWSB Bank, you can quickly and easily initiate an ACH or wire transaction.
Whether you have domestic or international wires, outgoing or incoming, take care of them using Business Online Banking.
- Take advantage of free-form wires, wire template services, and wire batch services.
- Enjoy flexibility to send multiple wires at one time, or schedule them ahead of time when it’s convenient for you.
- Security features are in place to give you peace of mind, including dual control and dollar limits set per user.
Track payments and keep records of checks easily with our image services.
- View both sides of checks that have cleared in Business Online Banking. You can print them, too.
- Once Business Online Banking is activated, your account history will begin to build, culminating in a rolling history of up to one year of transactions.
- Collections and Deposits
Easily collect timely payments from your clients and make deposits quickly without leaving your business.
Collect account receivables electronically by accepting automatic payments from your clients and customers using Business Online Banking.
- Decrease administrative expense by eliminating the need to manually reconcile payments from clients and customers.
- Simplify management of your business’s cash flow. You’ll have quicker access to funds and will know when to expect the funds.
Save by making check deposits from your business with Remote Deposit Capture (RDC), our remote deposit service.
- Save time and money by depositing checks within minutes without you or your staff making a trip to the Bank.
- Checks to be deposited are scanned using a certified scanning device. The completed batch is then transmitted to the Bank through a secure Internet connection.
- Improve your cash flow by making deposits anytime, 24/7. Take advantage of an extended cut-off time of 4:00 p.m. to receive credit for deposits made on the current business day.
- View deposit information and images of deposited checks within RDC’s secure site for a minimum of 45 days.
- Create reports of deposit transactions using RDC's reporting feature.
ACH Concentration Services
From time to time, you may have a need to concentrate funds into one account. Business Online Banking provides the capability for this simple, efficient process. You can take funds from other financial institutions and concentrate them into your NWSB Bank account.
- Liquidity and Investments
Make sure your money is always working for you.
Save money with our sweep accounts.
- Use our Line of Credit Sweep account to pay down your commercial line of credit with us.
To do this, you’ll need our Business Manager Account.
- At the end of each business day, excess collected funds in your Business Manager Account are automatically transferred to your business line of credit.
- You’ll save money by reducing interest expense and enjoy the benefit of efficient cash management.
- If your line of credit has no balance, then the funds are automatically swept to your Repurchase Agreement Sweep account.
A Repurchase Agreement Sweep serves as an interest-earning investment for your business.
- At the end of each business day, excess funds are transferred automatically from your Business Manager Account into the Repurchase Agreement Sweep.
- The funds are automatically transferred back the next day, in order to be available to pay any checks or other transactions that post to the Business Manager Account.
Save money at a higher interest rate with our Business Classic Money Market Account.
- Take advantage of the convenience and flexibility of accessing your funds when you need them by using the checks that come free with the account.
- Open with $5,000; going forward, keep a $5,000 average daily balance in the account to avoid a $20 monthly fee.
- The more you keep in the account, the more interest you’ll earn. A minimum rate of interest is earned with $5,000. Other interest rate tiers include $24,999.01, $99,999.01 and $499,999.01. Fees may reduce earnings.
- You may only make six transfers from your acount each statement cycle --- six by checks to third parties and preauthorized withdrawals, automatic or telephone transfers, debit card or other similar transactions, and online banking.
- Keep valuables safe and save on fees at the same time with the 50% discount on a safe deposit box. The annual rental payment on the safe deposit box will be automatically deducted from your Classic Money Market, and the size of the safe deposit box is subject to availability.
Building your savings without losing your original investment is always a smart choice.
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs) do not have the same ups and downs that the stock market has, and require minimal funds to open.
- Funds are invested for a specific amount of time, and in return for the limited access to funds, a higher interest rate is earned. NWSB Bank offers a wide range of terms from as short as 8-31 days to as long as five years.
- $500 is needed to open CDs with terms of 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 48, and 60 months. With $1,000, you can also open both 8-31 Day and 32-90 Day CDs.
- Depending on your CD’s term and balance, the interest may be automatically deposited into another NWSB Bank checking or statement savings account, credited to the CD, or paid by check.
- On the CD’s maturity date, you can have the CD automatically renew for the same term, or you can transfer the funds into a different CD. It’s your choice.
- CDs are subject to a penalty for early withdrawal. These fees may reduce earnings.
CDARS® stands for Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service, and is a deposit placement service. To offer CDARS, NWSB Bank belongs to a network called the Promontory Network. When you place a large deposit with us, we arrange for the placement of funds into CDs issued by other network members. Multi-million dollar FDIC insurance is available on funds deposited into CDARS.
CDARS is convenient and simplifies your money management. You bank directly with us, sign one account agreement, earn one interest rate, and receive one statement. This saves you from the trouble of multiple rate negotiations and managing CDs with other financial institutions, as well as organizing the ways you may have interest disbursed. Plus, CDARS deposits earn competitive interest rates, which may compare favorably with other investment alternatives, including Treasuries, corporate sweep accounts, and money market funds. And, your deposits are reinvested into loans to neighbors and local businesses in our shared community.
If you manage public funds, with CDARS you can eliminate the need to monitor changing collateral values---another time-saving convenience.
As always, your confidential account information remains protected.
Funds may be submitted for placement only after a depositor enters into the CDARS Deposit Placement Agreement with NWSB Bank. The agreement contains important information and conditions regarding the placement of funds by us.
- Use our Line of Credit Sweep account to pay down your commercial line of credit with us.
- Information Reporting
Stay on top of your finances with information reporting via Business Online Banking.
- Day-to-day money management becomes much easier with Business Online Banking.
- Your account information is right at your fingertips in seconds, so you can have an up-to-the minute picture of the status of your accounts.
- You can view checks that have cleared, account receivable payments that have been deposited, and all other types of transactions that have posted to your account.
- Enjoy peace of mind and flexibility with capability to provide access to designated employees. Control access based upon each employee's job function.
- You'll have the benefit of access to a significant amount of account history---up to one year of rolling history is available.
- Enjoy the flexibility of paying bills with optional Online Bill Pay.
- More details can be found at Business Online Banking.
For more information, call us toll free at 1-866-584-8949 (ext 2) or complete the Business Contact Information Form.