Keep tabs on your accounts 24/7 with Business Online Banking.
Stay on top of your finances with Business Online Banking. You'll have access to your accounts 24/7 from the convenience of your business. Plus, you can customize Business Online Banking by giving each of your NWSB Bank accounts nicknames. The nicknames will help you easily identify each account.
Check out the online guide to learn more about how our online banking and bill pay can help you manage your accounts from wherever you are!
Stay up-to-date on your accounts:
- View account balances and transactions. Up to a year of account information can be viewed.
- View front and back of check images.
- Reconcile accounts by viewing and printing account statements.
- You can give your accounts nicknames so that it's easy to identify them. This is especially useful if you have more than one checking account, for example.
- Search for specific transactions using dates, amounts, and a description of the transaction or check number.
- You may provide and control access to your business accounts and Business Online Banking based upon the job function of employees.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Place stop payments.
- Pay bills.
- Download account information to Microsoft Money®, QuickBooks®, Quicken®, or a comma-delimited file format.
- Easily manage your funds:
- Implement direct deposit of payroll through ACH.
- Initiate wire transfers.
- Transfer funds to other financial institutions.
- Collect payments through ACH.
- Transmit federal tax payments.
Business Online Banking Security
The latest industry standard security techniques help to ensure that your information remains confidential while you use Business Online Banking. At the same time, we ask customers to do their part in keeping their information safe and secure. Check out even more info at our Security Center.
- Access Business Online Banking with a password unique to each end user.
- Keep passwords confidential and change them periodically.
- You can set transactional dollar limits and daily dollar limits on ACH and wire transfers for your employees.
- Enjoy the capability of sending secure messages to the Bank.
- VIP Tokens are used for login authentication and approval of ACH Transactions and Wire Transfers.
- Dual control procedures are in place for initiating ACH transactions and wire transfers.
For more information, call us toll free at 1-866-584-8949 (ext 2) or complete the Business Contact Information Form.