- Resource Center
Save for the long-term with our CDs.
Invest your money for a specific period of time that you choose, and in return you have the benefit of earning more interest.
For People Who…
- Want to keep their savings longer.
- Have already built up some savings.
- Earn higher interest rates, by keeping your money in longer.
- Easy flexibility with the different term options!
- Option to renew the CD on its maturity!
- Open with $500 dollars for CDS with terms of 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 48, and 60 months.
- With $1,000, you can also open 8-31 Day and 32-90 Day CDs.
- CDs are subject to a penalty for early withdrawal.
- Depending on your CD’s term and balance, the interest may be automatically deposited into another NWSB Bank checking or statement savings account, credited to the CD, or paid by check.
- On the CD’s maturity date, you may have the CD automatically renew for the same term, or you may transfer the funds into a different CD. It’s your choice.
- CDs are subject to a penalty for early withdrawal. These fees may reduce earnings.
Ways to Apply
Talk to Us
We have dedicated staff that can assist you with getting started.