Have more free time using Mobile Banking.
Mobile Banking at NWSB Bank makes it easy to manage your finances so you have time for more important things. You can use Mobile Banking on your smart phone or choose to do Text Banking on any cell phone you might have, including a smart phone. To use Mobile Banking, you’ll need a data plan for your smart phone.
With Mobile Banking, you can:
- View and keep track of your accounts, balances, transactions and deposit checks.
- Search for transactions by check number, date or by a description.
- Deposit checks into any checking or savings account.
- Make a one-time transfer on the current day or a future day.
- Send a message to the Bank, and view secure email messages sent by the Bank.
- You can set up account alerts to notify you when you reach a specific balance, when a deposit or any other transaction has been posted, when a check has cleared, or when a bill payment or transfer has been completed. All you have to do is set up the alerts in Online Banking and have them come to your smart phone.
To begin using Mobile Banking, you have to be registered for Online Banking.
You can access Mobile Banking using NWSB Bank’s free app and enjoy all the benefits. Android smart phone users can download it from the Google Play store and iPhone users can download it from the Apple store. If you have a Windows phone, you can access Mobile Banking by using this link. Bookmark or save the site to your favorites, so it’s easy to get to it again. Once you’ve completed these steps, you can begin using Mobile Banking.
You can now make a deposit into your checking or savings account from anywhere! Simply launch the NWSB Bank app and capture the image of your check.
You can access your accounts by sending and receiving text messages with Text Banking. Anyone with a cell phone can use Text Banking. With Text Banking, you can check your account balances, view account history, and transfer funds between your accounts at the Bank.
To start using Text Banking, log into Online Banking. Once you’ve logged in, follow these steps:
- On the left side of the screen, under the settings menu, click on Text Enrollment.
- Turn on Text, “enable and authorize Text Banking on the below mobile device”. Please note that message and data charges may apply, depending on the contract you have with your cell phone provider.
- In the SMS Text Number field, enter your cell phone number.
- The terms and conditions for Text Banking appear under the heading SMS Terms and Conditions. Click in the box to agree to the terms and conditions and click submit.
- Next, you will receive a message asking you to configure your accounts for Text Banking. Click OK to proceed. You will also receive a Welcome to NWSB Text Banking text message on your cell phone.
- On the next screen, you can configure your accounts for Text Banking. Click in the Enable box for each account you want to link to Text Banking. You can also choose the order in which you’d like the accounts to appear, as well as a nickname by which you’ll recognize each of them. The nickname may be up to four characters in length. You will use the nickname when you send texts. When you’ve finished, click on the submit button in the solid blue bar.
- You will be asked, “Are you sure you want to submit these account preferences changes?” Be sure you are working under the Text Accounts tab, not the Online Accounts tab. Then, click OK.
- The Online Banking Account Overview page will appear, and you’ll see the message, “You have successfully changed your account preferences.”
- You’re now ready to start Text Banking.
Text Banking Functions
When you use Text Banking, you will send your text, or request, to the following number: 226563 (BANKME). Save the number in your phone’s address book so that you will have it handy.
With 226563 (BANKME) as your text recipient, there are five different texts that you can send. Below is each text, along with the results you’ll receive:
|BAL or BAL <followed by account nickname> Example: BAL CHK||You’ll receive the account balance for the account nicknamed CHK; if no account name is used, the balances of all of your accounts linked to Text Banking will be listed.|
|XFER <from account nickname> <to account nickname> <amount> Example: XFER CHK SAVE 25||This will transfer $25 from the account nicknamed CHK to the account nicknamed SAVE.|
|HIST <account nickname> Example: HIST SAVE||You’ll receive account history for the account
|LIST||This will provide a list of the available text commands.|
|HELP||This provides a link to a webpage with Terms and Conditions about Text Banking, as well as the Bank’s website and phone number for help with Text Banking.|
Helpful Tips for Text Banking
- Always leave one space between the text command and the account nickname.
- Texts are not case sensitive.
For more information, call us toll free at 1-844-822-6972 or complete our Contact Information Form.
Please know that internet access is a requirement for this service. Text messaging and data rates may apply. See your wireless provider for details.