- Online Access
- Online Access
- Resource Center
Put the control in your hands, on your terms.
CardValet®, is a mobile card management app that helps reduce account fraud by allowing cardholders to monitor accounts with their smartphone and control how, when and where their NWSB Bank debit card is used.
- Lock and unlock your debit card at any time.
- Get real-time notifications when your debit card is used.
- Restrict transactions to a certain area using your phone’s GPS.
- Set security preferences to match your spending habits.
- Set spending limits and merchant restrictions.
- View recent transactions.
- Get purchase alerts & much more!
For People Who…
- Need to manage employees expenses.
- Want to view or manage transactions on their kid's behalf.
- Want to deter fraudsters from gaining access to funds by setting controls.
- Want to have the control in their hand.
Control Preferences - deny or approve transactions based on preferences
- By location- regional or international
- Merchant Controls- enabled for a specific merchant such as gas station, grocery, department store and others.
- Transaction Controls- enabled for in store, ecommerce, ATM or mail and phone.
Alert Preferences - will alert you of a transaction
- Location alerts - by location, region or international.
- Merchant alerts - for specific merchant categories you select.
- Transaction alerts - for in store, ecommerce, ATM or mail and phone.
- Spend alerts - when a transaction exceeds a set limit.
Ways to Download
Download for Apple Device
Go to the Apple Store to download CardValet for your Apple device!
Download for Android
Go to the Google Store to download CardValet for your android device!
Need assistance with downloading the app?
Call our Customer Contact Center at:
The CardValet® app is available in the Apple® App Store or Google® Play Store.
CardValet® controls would never remove or relax authorization controls set by your financial institution. CardValet® controls can only add further restrictions. CardValet® is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates.