- Online Access
- Resource Center
Refinance a Home
Get a lower interest rate today!
Take advantage of lower interest rates to potentially lower your payment or tap the equity in your home.
Why should I refinance?
Save money today by refinancing.
- Reduce interest and term of your loan.
- Consolidate your debt.
- Access equity in your home for improvements.
- Little or not out of pocket costs.
Plenty of options to get the plan that best fits you.
- Fixed and Adjustable Rates.
- Investments & Second Homes.
- Up to 30 year terms available.
Documents for Application:
Below is a list of documents needed for application.
- Sales or construction agreement
- If construction project, plans and specifications
- Copy of deed, including legal description
- Paystub from last two payroll periods
- Last two years of federal tax returns with W-2's
- If self-employed:
- Personal and business federal returns from two tax years
- Current profit & loss statement and current balance sheet
- Deposit account statements from last two months
- Names, addresses and account numbers for creditors, banks, and investment firms
Download an application today.
Applications can be submitted via fax or through a community banking office.
Meet your lender
Find an experienced mortgage lender in your area that's ready to help.