Save time by banking online.
You can do your banking when it fits your schedule---you no longer need to wait for a statement to arrive in the mail. Use Online Banking and Bill Pay to check your balances, deposit checks, verify transactions, view posted checks, pay bills and balance your accounts. Plus, you can set up balance and transaction alerts to make it easy to stay on top of your finances and avoid fees.
If you are already enrolled for Online Banking, you can log in using the Login button near the top of the screen, or using the login area on the left side of the home page under the banner.
With Online Banking, you can:
- View account transactions, the front and back of checks, balances, and statements. You’ll have access to more than a year of transaction history.
- Deposit checks into any checking or savings account.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Set up alerts to be notified when you reach a specific balance, when a deposit or any other transaction has been posted, and when a check has cleared.
- View and pay bills electronically.
- Make loan payments.
- Place stop payments.
- Generate reports to find or keep track of specific transactions.
- Download information into personal financial management software or a spreadsheet.
To begin Online Banking, you will first have to enroll.
Save time by paying your bills in a few short minutes---without the hassles of filling out checks and envelopes, or finding stamps. You can manage your bills and payments online from one convenient, secure website for free---you no longer need to visit multiple websites to pay bills. If you have bills that can be provided to you electronically, you can view them with the Presentment feature.
- In Bill Pay, you set up payees one time. Payees are the people and companies whose bills you need to pay. When you’re ready to pay bills, you simply select the payees you want to pay and type in the amount to pay for each one.
- View and pay bills via your mobile device.
- Pay virtually anyone in the U.S. anytime, anywhere you have Internet access.
- Pay bills on the current business day or a future date as the processing date.
- You can use more than one checking account to pay bills, if that works best for you and your budget.
- Save time by scheduling automatic recurring payments for bills in which you pay the same amount each month.
- Email alerts help you stay on top of your bills.
- View pending payments, as well as payment history.
- Run payment reports and create custom reports for tracking and managing your payments.
- Send gift checks to family or friends for their birthday!
- Rush or stop payments
Ready to get more control over your money with Bill Pay? First, you have to enroll in Online Banking. Once you’ve begun using Online Banking, you can enroll for Bill Pay by logging into Online Banking and clicking on Bill Pay, which is under the Transactions heading in the menu on the left side of the screen.
eDocuments are the safe, secure and free way to keep track of your account activity. Help reduce paper waste and clutter by accessing your statements within Personal Online Banking from anywhere, anytime. Click here to learn more.
Online Banking Security
We have incorporated the latest industry-standard security techniques to ensure that your information remains confidential while you bank online with us. At the same time, we ask customers to do their part in keeping their information safe and secure. Below are brief guidelines for passwords. Check out even more info at our security center.
- Access Online Banking with a unique password...do not use passwords such as birth dates, first names & pet names.
- Keep your password confidential and change it periodically.
For more information, call us toll free at 1-844-822-6972 or complete our Contact Information Form.