- Online Access
- Resource Center
My Money Line
Feel more secure with a personal line of credit designed for everyday use.
Get cash or make purchases whenever and wherever you want. Simply write a My Money Line check, use telephone banking or online banking.
For People Who…
- Want an easy money line for all their personal needs.
- Would love an option that provides overdraft protection.
- Use the money over and over again.
- Pay interest only on the amount you use.
- Save money on overdraft fees by setting up Overdraft Protection.1
Ways to Apply
Apply By Phone
We have dedicated staff that can assist you with applying right over the phone!
Call to get started now!
(1) Save money on overdraft fees by setting up Overdraft Protection on an NWSB Bank checking account. If the checking account gets overdrawn, funds are transferred from My Money Line to the overdrawn account automatically in $100 increments. Interest begins to accrue once the funds have transferred to the overdrawn account. It is the last source of funds for Overdraft Protection if deposit accounts are also linked to the overdrawn account for Overdraft Protection.
(2) Initial APR with a $2,500 initial new money advance is fixed for 6 months, then is a variable APR based on Wall Street Journal Prime plus a margin. If no initial new money advance is taken, the APR is variable based on Wall Street Journal Prime plus a margin.