- Online Access
- Resource Center
Secured Extra Credit
Let us assist you with your educational needs by using equity in what you own.
College is expensive but we can help with Extra Credit, our student line of credit. You can use Extra Credit to pay for tuition, books, room and board, and other education-related expenses.
- Interest rates competitive with Stafford loans.
- Borrow what you need when you need it.
- Save time by applying just once.
- Term is a 60 month draw period with a 120 month repayment period.
- First 60 months payments are interest only, billed quarterly.
- APR is variable based on Wall Street Journal Prime.
How it works.
Find out how you and your family can pay for your education today.
- Extra Credit is a joint line of credit with both a student and parent or guardian on the line.
- Adult students with an established credit history may apply individually.
- Minimum credit line amount is $2,500.
What can I use as collateral?
What collateral is acceptable when applying for Extra Credit.
- Life insurance
Ways to Apply
Apply By Phone
We have dedicated staff that can assist you with applying right over the phone!
Call to get started now!