- Online Access
- Resource Center
Treat Yourself to a New, Improved Home
10-Year Home Equity Loan Special
Leveraging the equity in your home can allow you to reach all types of financial goals. With our 10-year Home Equity Loan Special with a fixed-rate, you’ll owe the same monthly payment over the life of the loan.
Apply for a 10-Year Fixed Rate Home Equity Loan at 3.99% APR and enjoy the dependability of the same payment each month. Apply before May 30, 2020 and fees may be waived.*
GET THE CASH YOU NEED
- Renovate or update your home
- Improve your kitchen, bathroom, outdoor space and more
- Make repairs to old plumbing, heating and air conditioning, roof and more
- Pay unexpected medical expenses
- Consolidate debt
- Pay for education or tuition bills
HOW IT WORKS
- Home equity is the difference between your home's market value and what you owe on the mortgage. For example, if the market value of your home is $300,000 and you owe $260,000, you have $40,000 in home equity.
- Much lower interest rate than using a credit card
- Stability of a fixed rate, term and monthly payment
- If you have an advantage rewards checking account, a $100 credit may be available to use towards the appraisal fee.
Ways to Apply
5-YEAR HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT SPECIAL
- Use the equity in your home for a remodel, college tuition, debt consolidation, vacation or more.
- You only pay interest on what you use.
- Don’t miss this low rate! Plus, fees may be waived through May 30, 2020.
Home Equity Loan
- You’ll receive the entire amount upfront.
- Interest rates are fixed.
- Variety of terms ranging from 1 month to 20 years.
EHL Member FDIC. Offer valid March 2, 2020 through May 30, 2020 but is subject to change without notice. Standard underwriting criteria apply. Property must be located in the NWSB Bank service area. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is effective as of February 6, 2020, but may be modified or discontinued without notice. The minimum loan amount is $10,000. The interest rate for your loan is based upon your creditworthiness. There is a new money requirement of $10,000. With an APR of 3.99 %, the monthly loan payment is $101.20 for $10,000 borrowed for a term of 120 months. The loan amount is up to 80% loan-to-value. Property insurance is required. Payment must be automatically deducted from an NWSB Bank checking or statement savings account. Fees (Flood Certification, Lien Search, Automated Valuation Model (AVM), Property Condition Report (PCR) and mortgage recording), will be waived 1.)if applicant has or opens an ACNB Bank Checking or Statement Savings account with recurring direct deposits. 2.)For those applicants that do not have direct deposit, fees (Flood Certification, Lien Search, Automated Valuation Model (AVM), Property Condition Report (PCR) and mortgage recording), will be waived if the applicant has or opens an NWSB checking account and completes, within the first 60 days, a.) 10 Point of Sale transactions and b.) Enrollment in online banking. If the requirements are not met within the first 60 days, the loan fees will be added to the principal balance of the loan. 3.) If the applicant cannot meet either requirement for the fee waiver, the applicant will have an option to pay for the fees at closing. If we are unable to determine the property value with an Automated Valuation Model (AVM) and Property Condition Report (PCR), the Bank may be required to order an appraisal. Subject to appraisal requirements. If the loan request is over $250,000, Title Insurance may be required. For properties located in the state of Maryland, recordation tax applies. Appraisal, Title Insurance and Maryland Recordation Tax fees will not be waived and the applicant will be responsible for these costs. Other rates and terms are available.