Posted on Nov 02, 2020
Join NWSB Bank in supporting The Shepherd’s Staff and Carroll County children in need by donating fun and useful items this holiday season. This special NWSB Helping Hands initiative runs through Tuesday, December 1.
Customers and local residents may bring one or more items listed below to any of NWSB Bank’s seven convenient locations in Carroll County, MD. Place your items in the large stocking on display in the office. NWSB Bank staff members will then work like Santa’s Elves to create individual stockings filled with the collected donations for children served by The Shepherd’s Staff.
Please join us in making a difference for local children in Carroll County this holiday season. Thank you for your support of this NWSB Helping Hands initiative!
Most Useful Items to Include in the Holiday Stocking:
- NEW Pacifiers, bottles, bibs, one-piece outfits, socks, booties and baby toys.
Toddlers and school aged children
- NEW School Supplies: Pens, pencils, crayons, markers, writing pads, etc.
- NEW Toys: Small cars, balls, dolls, stuffed animals, flashlights, coloring books, books, jump ropes, toys that light up or make noise, bubbles, etc.
- NEW Hygiene Items: Toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, mild soap, comb, brush, etc.
- Other (NEW only): T-shirt, socks, hair accessories, jewelry, watches and underwear.
- Love to have included: the biblical Christmas story, religious CD’s / DVD’s.
Please do not contribute used or damaged items, war-related items, such as toy guns or knives, chocolate or food, out of date candy, breakable items such as snow globes or glass containers, or aerosol cans.